How to apply

three students pose in front of engineering bulding.
  1. Apply to the University of Arkansas. Be sure and check “yes” in the box that asks “Would you like to receive a scholarship application?”
  2. The admissions office will send you a scholarship application. By filling out this application, you are applying for all new freshman scholarships that are available from the university, including the two scholarships that qualify students for ECAP, the Silas Hunt and Razorback Bridge scholarships.
  3. If you do not receive a scholarship application within a few days after applying, contact the admissions office at 800-377-UOFA.
  4. If you qualify for the ECAP program, a representative from the College of Engineering will get in touch with you.